Monument Valley Tour Operators
To book a guided tour in Monument Valley, please select a tour operator from the list below.
There are tour guides available upon arrival. Please take a look at out Guided Tours tab on the main page.
The Monument Valley 17- mile loop is now accessible by vehicle. If you would like to avoid the long wait time, we ask that you take one of the Guided Tours provided. You can purchase tour upon your arrival.
The mask mandate has been lifted and the use of a mask is at your discretion.
All Navajo Tribal Parks are Closed on: Thanksgiving Day, NN Family Day (day after Thanksgiving), Christmas Day, New Year’s Day. MV Park Security will be on duty and monitoring the area.
Monument Valley Guided Tour Operators
- Bennett Tours ph. 982-221-9975
- Sacred Monument Tours, LLC toursacred.com ph. 435-727-3218
- Phillips Photography Tours monumentvalley.com ph. 928-429-0040
- Explore Monument Valley ph. 928-429-1959
- Navajo Spirit Tours ph. 435-444-7773
- RGJ Inc dba Goulding’s Tour ph. 435-727-3225
Horse Trail Rides
- Dineh Trail Rides ph. 928-209-2692
- MV Twin Warriors Tours ph. 480-793-8023
- Roy Black Guided Tours ph. 928-429-0637 or 505-701-9609
- Sacred Monument Tour, LLC ph.435-727-3218
- Tse Bii Trail Rides ph. 928-489-2593
- Valley View Guided Tours ph. 435-485-0103
- Monument Valley Tribal Tours ph. 385-347-6243
- Monument Valley Holiday Tour ph. 928-489-1732
- Roy Black’s Guided Tours ph. 928-429-0637
- Mitten View Tours ph. 928-429-4672
San Juan River Tours
- Tse’kooh Outfitters ph. 928-301-7060
- Ancient Wayves River and Hiking Adventures ph. 505-239-8505
- Dzil Taah Adventures, LLC. ph. 928-429-8531.
- Tinhorn Tour ph. 928-489-9128
- MV Dineh Bekeyah Tours ph. 928-409-0088
- MV Twin Warriors Tours ph. 928-429-8628
- Sandstone Tours ph. 435-200-5450
- Monument Valley Rain God Mesa Tours ph. 928-606-9422
- Monument Valley Safari, LLC ph. 435-220-0539
- Three Sister Navajo Guided Tours ph. 602-327-2472
- Blackwater Tours ph. 435-727-3312
- Monumental Tours ph. 435-444-9529
- Tinhorn Tours ph. 928-383-0783
- Monument Valley Tours ph. 435-727-3313.
Navajo Nation Parks & Rec
Navajo Parks & Recreation Bldg. Hwy 264, Postal Loop Road, Bldg 36-A Window Rock, AZ. 86515
Our Mission is to protect, preserve and manage tribal parks, monuments and recreation areas for the perpetual enjoyment and benefit of the Navajo Nation – the spectacular landscapes, buttes, canyons, clean air, diversity of plants and wildlife, and areas of beauty and solitude.