PARK STAFF & OFFICE LOCATION
Little Colorado River Tribal Park Office / Visitor Center
P.O. Box 459
Cameron, AZ 86020
tel : 928-679-2303
fax : 928-679-2017
General Questions : email
Park Manager : email
This visitor center is located at the junction of Highway 89 and Highway 64 in Cameron, Arizona. Information and permits can be obtained for trails along the Colorado River, Marble Canyon, Jackass Canyon, Salt Trail Canyon, Totahatso Point, Rainbow Bridge trails, Cove Mesa, Coal Mine Canyon and areas in the western portion of the Navajo Nation.
Contact Park Office to obtain camping & hiking permits.
Get directions by using Mapquest.com
View Map for Location
Working with Bodaway Chapter & Cameron Chapter for future developments.
LAWS & POLICIES
Unlawful carrying of deadly weapon T.17 - Section 320
A. Offense. A person commits unlawful carrying of a deadly weapon if he or she carries a loaded firearm or any other type of deadly weapon.
B. Exceptions. Subsection (A) of this section shall not apply to any of the following:
1. To peace officers in the lawful discharge of their duties;
2. To persons in private motor vehicle or other means of conveyance, for lawful protection of the person's or another's person or property, while traveling and such weapon is located in a closed trunk, luggage, or glove compartment of a motor vehicle;
3. To a person in his or her residence, or on real property belonging to such person as owner, lessee, tenant, or licensee;
4. To a person or persons carrying or discharging a firearm as an integral part of any traditional Navajo religious practice, ceremony, or service;
5. To persons engaged in the hunting of game or predatory animals;
6. The Chief Prosecutor of the Navajo Nation or employee of the Office of the Prosecutor of the Navajo Nation authorized by the Chief Prosecutor to acquire personnel protection device.
C. Sentence. Any person found guilty of unlawfully carrying a deadly weapon shall be sentenced to imprisonment for a term not to exceed 180 days, or be ordered to pay a fine not to exceed $500, or both.