Registration closes either when an event category fills up, or else on May 5.
2016 Shiprock Marathon Race Weekend Schedule
Friday, May 6, 2016
Packet Pick-up, 12:00 noon – 8:00 p.m. – Shiprock Youth Center
Health & Wellness Expo, 12:00 noon – 6:00 p.m.
Entertainment Stage: Jimmy Keith (noon-2); Delbert Anderson Trio (2-5); Tumbleweeds (5-8)
Kids Marathon “Final Mile”, 5:00 p.m.
5K Trail Run & 10K Race, 6:00 p.m.
Pasta Party, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Navajo Marathoner & Olympic Trials Runner Linnabah Snyder
- Jonathon Nez – Navajo Nation Vice President & Marathoner
- Native flutist Jimbo Keith
- Wheelchair marathoner Pierre Mark
- Race Preview & Course Highlights – Race Director Tom Riggenbach
Door Prizes and Silent Auction
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Bus Shuttles to Start Lines, 5:55 a.m.-8:35 p.m.
(see bus schedule for specific times for all events)
Marathon, 7:00 a.m.
Marathon Relay, 7:00 a.m.
Half Marathon, 8:00 a.m.
Entertainment, Food & Massage at Finish Line, 9:00-2:00 p.m.
Awards at Shiprock Youth Center, 11:00 a.m.
Race Director Tom Riggenbach: 928.429.0345
Registration Coordinator Jim 608.201.8175
Medical Coordinator Sandy Saganey 505.486.4632
Kids Marathon Ellie Yazzie 928.206.1016